Dive Into Your Mind To Find Who Can Help You With Your Next Step
As business owners, there's always something going on around us, and focusing to figure out the next step can be challenging.
But for intuitive entrepreneurs, journaling is a precious tool to help you find that focus and establish what the next step in your business journey should be.
This self-paced challenge, Connecting Through Journaling, sets up the path to help you determine who you need to connect with to fulfill the next step in this journey. Take time to dive into your mind, organize your thoughts, and map out the support you need right now.
New to Journaling?
No worries, we've got you covered:
- The introduction of this challenge will guide you to a free workbook that will fill in everything you need to know to start journaling for your business.
- We include recommendations on how to pace yourself and keep yourself accountable so that you can see results from your journaling.
- BONUS we created print-friendly worksheets you can use to journal if you don't have a journal yourself.
- BONUS we included a video presentation called How Journaling Can Empower You + Your Business to give you a better perspective of what you can achieve with this insightful tool.
This challenge includes six prompts to help you in your self-discovery journey from start to finish. Each prompt includes the following:
- A Journaling section, with questions to help you start brainstorming. If you don't have a journal, you can download the print-friendly worksheets we added to this challenge, so you have a space to write freely, doodle, connect, highlight, etc.
- An Action section, with tasks for you to complete after journaling. This action will often prompt further journaling, since the tasks are meant to bring you more insight. And remember, results come from actions!
- A Discussion section with questions to help you manifest the results. Since this is a self-paced challenge, there is not guarantee that someone will be taking the challenge at the same time to start a conversation with you (although it is possible!). But we still wanted to provide a place where you are putting your intentions out there in the universe, so you can answer the questions within the lesson, or you can go and share them somewhere else. As long as you share it somewhere!
And the best part is, you can take this challenge again and again, whenever you are stuck and need support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to sign up?
"I have always done journaling but never has it been more relevant than at this point in my life where I am striving to make my business grow at tha same time I overcome obstacles caused by personal feelings and circumstances. I didn't really start using it effectively or doing it fequently enough until I did Sara's first challange. It works magic! It keeps helping me push through when things overwhelm or block me. I learned to connect with myself by completing this challenge and acquired a habit that is now part of my personal and business routine! I am telling you, I can't do without it!"
about the Connecting through Journaling and Mindful Brand Challenge
"This challenge was super simple and easy. I loved that I could think about the questions and get the answers only I could answer. Very insightful! I plan to take on more challenges."
about the Connecting through Journaling Challenge
"I was gifted this course back in January 2022 and have only now taken and completed it. It was divine timing! Only yesterday did I create a clear plan around my business and what I want to offer. During the previous year, I took a deep dive into my Human Design and learnt a lot about me. Today, with this course, I was able to get a feeling for my new life, my new business, choose the colours, the messages. It was so helpful, thank you! I am now clear on how I want the people to feel around me and my business and during the journaling process in prompt 1, I wrote down a huge vision that makes me feel so excited and happy. Thanks to this course, I now have a clear vision and plan at hand and I am so looking forward to setting it all up! :D"
about the Life/Brand Alignment Challenge