Resources To Get Your WordPress Website Ready For Launch
WordPress, Ready, Go! is a self-paced course that walks you through important things you need to launch a successful WordPress website. It includes...
- 10 different lessons you need to apply to your WordPress website before you launch (or relaunch) to improve and optimize your website.
- Action Activities for each of those lessons with work sheets, screenshots, and tutorials to help you implement the lessons.
- A nifty checklist you can use afterwards to keep track of what you still need to follow through.
- 40-minute video recording of a live presentation addressing these 10 lessons.
And the best part: it's free!
WordPress is the lead system for website creation in the world, and has been for years. That makes it great, because there are so many resources for it out there!
...But at the same time, there is so much, that it's hard to know which ones are reliable and fulfill your needs.
If you're getting ready to launch your WordPress website (or maybe it's already live but you are wanting to make sure you've got everything covered), I have the guide you need to get your WordPress website on point!
Do you want to learn how to...
- Navigate your WordPress Admin Area
- Know how to choose and install plugins
- Understand common terms used in WordPress
- Tips to start optimizing your search engine optimization
- Set up automatic backups to avoid a disaster
- And a lot more!
Then sign up right now to receive access to this course!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to sign up for free?