We know that our design services are not something that many businesses starting out can afford. But we know that good design, backed by systems and strategy, can help a business grow and get visible much faster.
We are a small business though, and cannot make much a difference by ourselves. But we know that with the help of our clients and community, together we can do great things! So, inspired by a presentation from Brigette Iarusso, we took a look at what we had and put together a pay-it-forward program—and that's how the Stargazed Design Scholarship was born.
How does it work?
When signing a new project, we introduce our clients to our Pay-it-Forward program where they can donate, and 100% of what they donate goes to this fund.
Everyone is welcome to contribute through the Donations option below.
We'll occasionally have special events to raise more funds for this scholarship. For example, 10% of any services sold through our "End of the Year Offers" will go towards this fund.
Our studio commits to donate 40% of the work for each scholarship project.
The scholarship will not only cover design services, but also domain and hosting costs for up to a year.
Scholarship will be granted to starting businesses or non-profits with a well-established plan for their business. The scholarship requires an application process that ensures that the funds are going to someone who will make good use of it.
Donate to our fund
If you want to help us provide good, strategic design services to small businesses changing the world, you can donate directly to the scholarship right here.
Any money you donate will be applied directly to a project funded by the scholarship, after the donation processing fees.
Note: Stargazed Studio is one of our legal DBAs, but our registered company name is Daily Lovejuice, LLC. That's why you'll see that name when donating to the fund!
Thank you for your support!
If you'd like to apply for this scholarship, the application is the first step! The reason for this application is that our clients and community are trusting us to with their funds, and we want to use them wisely. We want to help businesses that are ready for this step, ready to get visible, and that have a plan in place for it.
We only have a few requirements:
- You are the owner of your business, and you'll be the one filling out the form directly.
- You must have a business plan in place, to explain to us where you are at right now, and where you want to go. We want to see that you're committed to this business.
- You like our work! Don't come to use just because you want a free website. It will be better for your business if you chose us because our style vibes with your business' style.
- You align with our work culture. Again, it will be better for your business if we are on the same page—we will be able to create something that resonates with you!
Are you ready to apply?
- Fill out the form below, and submit it.
- You'll hear from us within a week. Based on your application, we may ask you to jump on an interview call with us.
- And we'll go from there!
We don't have spots available for a design scholarship right now. Share this with any friends that can contribute, and we'll be able to open up more scholarship spots!