You know the work you do changes lives, but the world doesn't
We will empower you to showcase your expertise and confidence online, enhancing the engagement and connection you have with your audience.
Does this feel like you?
- You know how to connect with your audience in person, but don't know how to do it online. Your online presence does not reflect your expertise and confidence.
- You don't feel professional with your current brand or website. You know something needs to change, but you aren't sure what or how to do it yourself.
- You're hesitant to trust someone with your brand, but you know you'll be stuck where you are if you don't.
We get it, but the good news is that we know how to elevate you to where you want to be:
- In one same place, your audience can learn how you can help them, find how to work with you, how to sign up for your newsletter, how to connect with you on social media—it's all simple, intuitive, and on-brand with your purpose.
- You are feeling confident and aligned, not only with your business but also with your life. All the different elements of your business position you as the leader in your field you strive to be.
- You are assertive in the direction of your growth, knowing you have the support you need to be successful.
This sounds like your personal Cinderella story, but instead of asking for help from a fairy godmother, you can wish upon a Star* to uplevel your brand experience.
*Stargazed Studio aka us, making dreams come true since 2017.
"If you are needing a reasonably priced website designer who knows her stuff, hire Sara! She was so patient with me and helped me understand the process. She offered a content workbook to help me format all of the copy for the website. She was able to help create a beautiful flow and a design that showed my personality without it looking overwhelming. She went above and beyond to help me. She is amazing!"
Our System: Design in a Day
As business owners, time is our most valuable resource.
Instead of you spending so much time going back and forth for weeks or months with another designer, you can work with us and get your design project up and running within a few days. Imagine not having to worry about these problems:
"I'm probably overthinking it, but what if I make the wrong decision?"
Long projects lead to high anxiety as it continues on longer and longer. Our VIP days are focused and we provide you guidance so that you are assured in your decisions. Besides, when it comes to websites, we'll show you how to easily edit your pages so that if you ever need to make a change, you don't need anyone's help—you are fully independent to make the changes you need.
"I get so stressed with on-going contractor projects and all the planning and work involved on top of having to run my business."
We have a system in place outlining the steps required to complete your design project successfully. We'll ask you very specific questions, and once you get those answers to us we'll take care of the rest. Besides, the project time is much, much shorter than the average design project. If you do get stressed, it will only be for a couple of days instead of months.
"So many emails, so many updates, I can't keep track of all of this!"
After the initial questions we ask, you only need to worry about one day of live feedback. In one same place, we'll send you live updates and you send us live feedback. And that's it! Nice and simple.
"I feel like I'm just another client, just another number, and I don't feel like my project is a priority for others."
We only do 2-3 projects per month, and never more than one per week so that we can give you our sole attention. You and your project will be our #1 priority.
"I have so many unfinished projects, I don't know if I should start another one."
From experience, the longer the project goes on, the lower the chance the project has of being completed successfully. That's why we adopted the VIP day workframe. In one day, your part of the project is done. A few days later we'll provide you the final result, complete with instructions to help you launch. No more unfinished projects piling up!
"I've been ghosted so many times by other contractors. I've lost so much time, energy, and money."
The VIP day framework we use helps keep the project so efficient that nobody feels like they need to hide. It keeps the burnout low for both parties, setting us all up for success. Besides, our 4+ years in business and dozens of happy clients speak for our work ethic.
We created a work frame that takes care of issues we commonly see in the design industry. It cuts the time of the project to a fraction, and provides a structure that sets up both you and us for success.
Our main focus is WordPress Website in a Day, but we also offer Branding in a Day, Online Systems in a Day, or a combination of them. All our Design in a Day offers include:
- A 90-minute Planning Call to organize your project.
- Pre-Work tailored to your project:
- A collection of curated, thoughtful prompts to help you set the intentions and goals of this project.
- Forms and/or workbooks to collect all the information we'll need to complete your project.
- A Project Day where we are exclusively focused on your project. We will be fully committed to this day, so we expect you to commit as well. Your input throughout allows for live revisions that will help us stay in the right direction and create something that you will love.
- Voxer access during the Project Day, so we can easily communicate while we are working on your project.
- Project delivery within a week of the Project Day.
- Voxer and email support for seven days after the project is delivered, to answer any questions you may have about your new project.
WORDPRESS WEBSITE IN A DAY
- Custom WordPress website including main pages design, social media and email marketing integration, and intuitive user experience tailored to your audience.
- Prompts to help you align this project with the rest of your brand and set the direction of the project
- 90 minutes Planning Call
- Content Workbook tailored to your website, with copwyriting tips and user flow
- One full day of work
- Live revisions
- Walkthrough video showing you how your new website works and how to edit it yourself
- Voxer access during the Project Day + 7 days after the project is delivered
BRANDING IN A DAY
- Custom brand visuals including main logo, alternative logos, textures, colors and fonts, and a brand guide explaining how to implement your brand.
ONLINE SYSTEMS IN A DAY
- Custom system design and integration using a number of software such as MailChimp, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Dubsado, Zoho, Kajabi, Teachable, LearnDash, WooCommerce, and more.
- *Note that basic integrations with WordPress are already included with a WordPress Website service.
Events + Interior Designer
"Sara took care of all the stressors and things that weren't working for me. I was worried about the financial investment, but Sara's prices were reasonable and I knew she had a talent for it. She listened to everything I said and made my web space represent me. The best thing about Sara is that she doesn't do what she wants but listens and helps you brand yourself. And not just make a website."
Let's Work Together
Every project is unique, so we start with a call to determine if our services are the solution you need. All we ask is that if you decide to schedule a call with us and book a project, trust us and our process!
What's happens next?
- Schedule an appointment with us below. This will be a 30-minute Zoom call.
- Before our scheduled call, you'll receive a form to fill out about you, your business and the project you need help with. Filling out this form is essential, since it provides us information to come prepared for your call.
- On the call, we'll ask you about your goals and details about your project, and you can ask us anything about our work process.
- Shortly after the call you'll receive a project proposal from us where we break down the project we suggest for you to reach the goals you want. You can then decide if you want to go ahead with the project.
If you have any questions, scroll under the form for some of our Frequently Asked Questions. But questions specific to your project can be addressed during our call.